Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye

(Yes, that is meant to be sung in the Backstreet Boys tune) It's about that time folks. I'm saying so long to Blogger. It was great while it lasted, but like so many of my peers, I'm takin it over to wordpress because the images are simply bigger. And I love it when you call me Big Poppa. So, pardon while I figure their funky stuff out, but please do come visit the new and improved New 2Me blog (thanks for the name and all the transfer and upgrade work Allison!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody having the same RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete